The ability to make timely decisions based on a real-time view of your mobile workforce can drive new efficiencies for business across a range of industries. Whether it's a dispatcher communicating delivery instructions over push-to-talk (PTT), a construction worker receiving message bursts from a speaker without interrupting the work at hand, or a hospitality administrator managing workloads through a visual PTT map, enhanced push-to-talk-enabled workforce management solutions can streamline processes and improve communication. In industries where time is of the essence and communication is critical, there’s no better time to learn more about integrated Workforce Management and EPTT.
Register now for our information-packed webinar
Attend one of our Workforce Management Webinars to learn more about deploying a targeted strategy for mobile workers in your industry. Find out how AT&T’s integrated dispatch capability brings innovative visualization techniques to administrators managing services in the field. Depending on your industry, register for one of the events:
- Hospitality–Mobilize your hospitality workforce to improve guest experience and increase revenue. Register Now.
- Manufacturing– Transform your manufacturing business wirelessly and improve operations. Register Now.
- Transportation– Improve the key processes that drive your transportation businesses by going mobile. Register Now.
- Utilities– Improve productivity and customer satisfaction in utilities by taking workforce management mobile. Register Now.
- Construction– Support the needs of your extended team to build a more successful construction business. Register Now.
We were on the road!
AT&T’s 10-City Workforce Management Roadshow took the show on the road to bring the latest information on integrated Workforce Management and EPTT to the following cities: New York; Atlanta; San Antonio; New Orleans (Lafayette); Dallas; Chicago, san Juan, Puerto Rico; Los Angeles, San Ramon, CA; and Seattle (Redmond).