- Products & Services
- Accounts & Support
Manage Your AccountManage Your Account
Manage your account for business services, plans and devicesAT&T Business Direct
- Manage your corporate network.
- Access self-service tools.
- Place orders and check status.
- Pay bills automatically or at your convenience.
- Upgrade wireless phones and devices.
- Manage wireless users and features.
- Place wireless orders and check status.
- Pay wireless bills automatically or at your convenience.
Networking Exchange BlogExpert technology insights to power your business transformation
Michael joined the AT&T Business Solutions Growth Platforms team in 2013. He leads the planning and marketing of security solutions for mobility and wire‐line customers as well as the AT&T enterprise. His current focus is on emerging services that enable mobile workers to access Internet, cloud and private resources easily and securely. He has been granted several U.S. patents and has a strong background in Analysis, Development, Operations and Security.
Michael joined AT&T in 1990, supporting application development. During his tenure, he has served as a manager in the network services organization and later overseeing network forecasting.
Since 2000, Michael has managed a variety of work centers responsible for provisioning, web hosting, security and business marketing.
In his current role, Michael is responsible for launching security services capabilities in these areas:
- End‐to‐end mobile security: device anti‐malware and app security, secure connectivity/mobile VPN, network based security and access controls
- Solutions to enhance the security of AT&T cloud and network‐enabled cloud environments
- Hosted Security as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions
- Leveraging an open API‐based platform for emerging security services
Michael has appeared on the ThreatTraq webcast, AT&T Tech Channel and his work has been featured in industry publications including InfoSecurity and SC magazine.
Michael holds a bachelor’s degree in computer based information systems from the University of Missouri –Kansas City and an MBA from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University. Michael has also served on the board of trustees at Renew International since 2011.