- Products & Services
- Accounts & Support
Manage Your AccountManage Your Account
Manage your account for business services, plans and devicesAT&T Business Direct
- Manage your corporate network.
- Access self-service tools.
- Place orders and check status.
- Pay bills automatically or at your convenience.
- Upgrade wireless phones and devices.
- Manage wireless users and features.
- Place wireless orders and check status.
- Pay wireless bills automatically or at your convenience.
Networking Exchange BlogExpert technology insights to power your business transformation
Michael joined the AT&T Business Solutions Growth Platforms team in 2013. He leads the planning and marketing of security solutions for mobility and wire‐line customers as well as the AT&T enterprise. His current focus is on emerging services that enable mobile workers to access Internet, cloud and private resources easily and securely. He has been granted several U.S. patents and has a strong background in Analysis, Development, Operations and Security. Michael joined AT&T in 1990, supporting application development. During his tenure, he has served as a manager in the network services organization and later overseeing network forecasting. Since 2000, Michael has managed a variety of work centers responsible for provisioning, web hosting, security and business marketing. In his current role, Michael is responsible for launching security services capabilities in these areas:
- End‐to‐end mobile security: device anti‐malware and app security, secure connectivity/mobile VPN, network based security and access controls
- Solutions to enhance the security of AT&T cloud and network‐enabled cloud environments
- Hosted Security as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions
- Leveraging an open API‐based platform for emerging security services