For enterprises, meeting the communication and collaboration challenges and opportunities of the mobile age has never been more important – or seemingly complex. Businesses strive to become more “connected,” delivering traditional business activities seamlessly across all mobile devices, carriers, and operating systems.
The objective? To give employees, customers, and partners near-real-time, actionable information when and where they need it. Connecting core enterprise processes supports business continuity and simplifies workflow. It also supports a balanced life for employees, whether at home, in the office, or at a customer site. The result is better collaboration, stronger customer relationships, and improved productivity.
Attendees of this week’s Enterprise Connect conference, March 17-20 in Orlando, Fla., will learn first-hand how communication and collaboration are transforming the enterprise. They’ll hear industry leaders discuss the future of enterprise communications and collaboration technologies; attend keynotes, workshops, deep dives, breakout sessions, and sponsored events; and have the opportunity to see the latest offerings from 150+ leading equipment, software, and service providers.
And across the event, one word will ring true: Transformation. Solving the transformation challenge means understanding what it takes to successfully migrate, design, and implement the right communications and collaboration solutions and architecture. Voice and network transformation are target areas for improving enterprise communication.
1. Voice transformation:
Building a truly connected enterprise requires seamless collaboration among its constituents. Communication is key, and in the age of mobility, the communications bar has never been higher. Voice transformation is helping businesses optimize total cost of ownership and productivity with a converged platform that integrates with mobility and collaboration applications. AT&T’s comprehensive VoIP solutions are helping to drive that transformation.
2. Network transformation:
The connected enterprise empowers employee creativity and productivity as it powers business strategies and processes. At the heart of these connections is the network. Network transformation is a key step to creating an empowered and connected enterprise. With unified data, voice, video, and wireless on a converged MPLS-network infrastructure, businesses can reduce complexity and facilitate collaboration.
Your daily pass to Enterprise Connect
If you’re attending Enterprise Connect, visit AT&T in booth 613 for a hands-on look at the latest in collaboration and communication. Here’s just some of what AT&T has planned for the event.
- Mobility demos: Live demos feature Mobile Enterprise Management solutions, and a hands-on AT&T Toggle demo.
- The AT&T Business Exchange Virtual Meeting Room: Live video letting attendees bring people together in a live video conference. AT&T Connect(R) integrated with AT&T Telepresence Solution® – a rich web, audio, and immersive video experience.
- Unified Communications: Get a look at the integration of Cisco Jabber® and Hosted Microsoft® Lync® with AT&T UC Voice. Learn how businesses are empowering people to engage and innovate on virtually any device.
- SIP/VoIP: Learn how to transform your voice to become more flexible, mobile, and poised for the future with IP.
- VPN: get the latest information on how remote employees can securely access corporate applications.
Check back with the Networking Exchange blog for updates and take-aways from the conference.
And don’t forget to test your enterprise mobility know-how with our Mobile IQ Test. See how you compare against your colleagues and peers.
See you in Florida – and back here for wrap-ups after the conference.