You shouldn’t have to travel half way around the world to learn the latest approaches to workforce management and Enhanced Push-to-Talk (EPTT) solutions. That’s why AT&T is headed your way with our Workforce Management Roadshows, featuring the latest information and best practices for powering decision making using the latest EPTT and workforce management technology to optimize your mobile workforce. Workforce management and Enhanced Push-to-Talk capabilities make it possible to manage and execute timely decisions from the field. Register now to reserve your spot and be entered to win a free Samsung device.
What to expect
By attending one of our 10-city Workforce Management / EPTT roadshows, you’ll gain new insights on how to apply EPTT to your workforce management processes – and how to create new efficiencies by doing so. Our roadshows offer the latest information on:
- New EPTT features, including Integrated Dispatch, which informs administrative decision-making by providing a holistic, real-time view of all field-based EPTT activities
- How to integrate two-way radios with the AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk application
- Support information for iOS 7 and iPhone 5s & iPhone 5c
- EPTT for Wi-Fi only devices
- EPTT Corporate Admin Tool (CAT) enhancements
Coming to a town near you
Register now to attend a roadshow in your area and discover new ways to increase customer satisfaction, reduce costs, and achieve better scheduling and communications. The roadshow will roll into the following cities starting in November.
- November 12 – New York
- November 14– Atlanta
- November 19 – San Antonio
- November 20 – Lafayette, LA
- November 21 – Dallas
- December 3 – Chicago / Hoffman Estates
- December 5 – San Juan, Puerto Rico
- December 10 – Los Angeles
- December 12 – San Ramon, Calif.
- December 17 – Seattle (Redmond)
Leave a comment below letting us know if you are planning to attend so we can connect at the event.
If you can’t attend one of our roadshows, please join one of our upcoming webinars to learn about more effective workforce management – EPTT integration strategies for the hospitality, manufacturing, transportation, utilities, and construction industries.