Combine voice with apps to create powerful communications.
Voice Evolves into a Full Communications Suite
Long gone are the days when employees were deskbound with only an analog telephone and a pink message pad as their primary work communications tools. Today’s high-speed converged IP networks have transformed voice into a many faceted, multimedia communications suite that keeps workers responsive, business competitive and costs streamlined.
Improve your Business Operations
By deploying an IP-based network, you can enjoy a suite of productivity-boosting communications tools, including VoIP, unified communications (UC) and collaboration services. Specifically, you can:
- Reduce wasted time playing phone tag
- Seamlessly transfer calls between wired and wireless networks
- Reduce travel costs with lifelike videoconferencing
- Slash last-mile network costs with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks
- Provide tools to resolve business issues on the spot using Web conferencing and collaboration services
- Geographically locate employees virtually anywhere with one-number access
- Streamline message management using unified message boxes
These are just a few of the ways that an IP platform may improve many aspects of your business operations.
Voice Transformation: A Case Study
Don’t Hold Back
If you are still running a traditional telephony system, you’re missing out on opportunities to optimize your productivity. It’s time to take full advantage of all these benefits and more. AT&T can supply you with the UC and collaboration applications you need with the accessibility and performance you require – over the AT&T network that provides the foundation of the majority of the world’s IP communications networks.
For more information from AT&T, visit: